Customer Information that We Collect
Device Information that We Collect
We collect the following information from visitors who visit our website:
- Version of Web browser
- IP Address
- Time Zone
- Cookie Information
- Webpages visited and products viewed on our website
- Search terms input on the website
Order Information that We Collect
We collect the following information from customers who create a customer account on our website and/or make purchases from our website:
- Name of the Customer
- Shipping and Billing Address provided by the Customer
- Contact information (such as Cellphone number, Email address, Social Media Accounts)
- Payment Information (Including Credit Card Numbers)
- Demographic information such as postal pin code, preferences, age, native language, and interests
- Any other information relevant to customer surveys, marketing surveys and/or offers
Source of Information Collection
Your device information is automatically collected using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels when you access our website.
Your Order information is collected based on information provided by you.
Purpose of Information Collection
- Device Information is collected to load the website accurately for you, and to perform analytics on website usage to optimize our website.
- Order information is collected for internal record keeping, to provide products or services to you in order to fulfil our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Advertising Unit ID
We have integrated Google Firebase, Facebook Pixel, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics which take advertising ID. Apart from these, we do not store and share any of your data to any third party.
Customer Information Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect online.
How We process the Information Collected from Customers
We use the information collected from our customers to understand their needs and provide them with better services. Following are the ways the information is perused:
- For internal record keeping/book-keeping (Accounts and Finances as required by law)
- For improving our products and services
- For customizing/optimizing our website to suit the interests of our customers
- For periodically or occasionally sending promotional emails or messages on social media channels about our new products, special offers or any other information which we deem that you might find interesting.
- We may occasionally use the information contact you (via email, phone, social media, or postal mail) for market research or survey purposes.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use HTTP cookies to identify specific users and improve their web browsing experience. We also use traffic log cookies to analyze the density of web traffic to different webpages on our website. These cookies help us improve our website in order to tailor it to be more responsive and in tune with the customer needs. Kindly note that we use the information gathered for the purposes of statistical analysis only.
Overall, the technology behind cookies helps us provide our customers with an enhanced experience when they visit our website. It allows the web application to tailor its operations to your needs, time zone, region, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
The cookies will in no way give us any access to information stored on your device.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you that’s your preference. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Ensuring Your Privacy and Controlling How Your Personal Information is Used/Accessed
Dainikshodh.in does not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties. We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping, and fulfilment of your orders, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Processing of Personal Information
We process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent
- The performance of the contract between you and the website
- Compliance with our legal obligations
- To protect your vital interests
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms
Promotional Activities on Social Media
The pricing, discounts, and coupon codes for some of our product offerings are directly tied our social media marketing strategies. During some of marketing campaigns, we might offer coupons and discounts to our customers if they publicize their purchase made from Dainikshodh.in on social media channels. Kindly note that any social media posts made voluntarily by customers on social media channels about our products/services will be used by Dainikshodh.in for its marketing and promotional activities.
Requesting Personal Information that We Store About You
Under the Data Protection Act, 1998 of India, anyone who has created an account on our website may request details of their personal information which we hold about them. A small fee will be applicable for this service. Interested customers may write to us at Sushant Mohite & Associates , Plot no.95, Takli Road, behind Sahara Hotel, Shiv Parvati Nagar, Korti, Pandharpur, Maharashtra 413304
When you place an order through our website, we will retain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. Contact us at our registered office address or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to have your information erased.
Resolution of Incorrect Personal Information
If any customer feels that the information, we have about them is incorrect or incomplete, we request them to write to us at the above address or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Also note that you can go to the ‘My Account’ dashboard on our website after logging in and update the order-related information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. We recommend that you exercise caution and look at the privacy statement associated with the website in question.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous